Campus Klarenthal is in its seventh year of providing quality education from pre-school through High School to Wiesbaden and its surrounding areas. Based on models of reform pedagogy, Campus Klarenthal’s educational aim is to integrate systematic learning and personal experiences in an educational process that is free from unnecessary pressure and fear.
Our central aim is to accompany our young people on their way to becoming autonomous, respectful and responsible human beings. By practicing a “child-oriented” curriculum we put the child’s individual well being and development at the forefront of our practice.
Our pedagogical principles are rooted in values and attitudes that assist in developing positive human interaction and respectful relationships to nature, grounded in democratic, ecological and christian oriented principles. Our teachers accompany students in/by:
- Cultivating respect for the development of each individual and every living creature
- Providing a stimulating learning environment
- Creating individual learning opportunities and goals
- Developing a strong sense of self and self-expression
- Generating activities that promote autonomous discovery and learning
- Encouraging the development of imaginative skills and social learning
- Affirming cultural and religious diversity and promoting a positive world view
- Practicing a healthy lifestyle in regards to diet, exercise and sports which coincides with the beautiful natural surroundings of Campus Klarenthal
By practicing these principles Campus Klarenthal aims to be an open place to experience community. A community that learns together, celebrates together and even travels together.Our school motto Live and Learn is only possible if the cooperation between the adults; educators, parents and staff, is trustful, reliable, appreciative and constructive.
find more Information here (download flyer)